One of our favorite things about March is that it signals the kick off to berry season and jam making!
If you’ve followed this blog for a while you’ve seen several suggestions for great ways to use Jam in a Jiffy to preserve your favorite fruits into delightful, low sugar freezer jams. If you haven’t been following Jam in a Jiffy is an amazing instant jam mix. Crush 2 pounds (about 4 cups) of your favorite fruits, add the low sugar mix and stir and you have fruity jam ready to go. And even if you’re not into jams there are a lot of places where you can use this fruity spread.
- Add to greek yogurt for a low sugar pop of fruity flavor!
- Use over cake or cheesecake for a light fruity topping.
- Fill breads or cookies for fun thumbprint cookies where the filling stays in the cookie!
- Spread on waffles, pancakes, crepes, or even scoop into plain oatmeal.
- Top toast and make amazing pbj sandwiches that will please kids and adults alike.
Now, even better Jam in a Jiffy is on sale at your local Associated Food Stores. If you are a perks card member you should be able to download a coupon, or have it automatically moved to your card depending on your store’s policies, for $1.00 off any two Jam in a Jiffy mixes! If you aren’t close to a AFS no fear. Jam in a Jiffy can be purchased at most Utah grocery stores, BOSCH kitchen centers, or can be found online on our Cornaby’s website.
How do you Jam in a Jiffy?